National Park Questions From The Intellectually Challenged
Grand Canyon National Park
- Was this man-made?
- Do you light it up at night?
- I bought tickets for the elevator to the bottom — where is it?<
- Is the mule train air-conditioned?
- So where are the faces of the presidents?
Everglades National Park
- Are the alligators real?
- Are the baby alligators for sale?
- Where are all the rides?
- What time does the two o’clock bus leave?
Mesa Verde National Park
- Did people build this, or did Indians?
- Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
- Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
- What did they worship in the kivas — their own made-up religion?
- Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- How much of the cave is underground?
- So what’s in the unexplored part of the cave?
- Does it ever rain in here?
- How many Ping-Pong balls would it take to fill this up?
- So what is this — just a hole in the ground?
Yosemite National Park
- Where are the cages for the animals?
- What time of year do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
- What happened to the other half of Half Dome?
- Can I get my picture taken with the carving of President Clinton?
Denali National Park
- What time do you feed the bears?
- What’s so wonderful about Wonder Lake?
- Can you show me where yeti lives?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- How much does Mount McKinley weigh
Yellowstone National Park
- Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
- How do you turn it on?
- When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
- We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website.www.commonsensejourneys.com
Your comments appreciated
This informative Ebook describes alternative methods of making money ,often a full time income in photography even if you have no desire to shoot wedding photography. this book gives examples and websites where you can use your photos to supply you with an income, not only to enable you to buy new equipment, but a living income as well.