Young Living Essential Oils
Ditch overpowering and harsh chemical-based sprays and keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Young Living’s Purification® essential oil. This blend is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors. Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree work together to create a refreshing, bright scent that keeps you and your family happy and comfortable.
With Purification oil, you’ll never need to feel embarrassed by bad odors from cooking, laundry, pets, or anything else life throws your way. Diffuse it throughout your house or use a more targeted approach so you always feel confident in your home, in the car, or on the go!
Purification Essential Oil Uses
- Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets, and drawers, air vents, or shoes.
- Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents of fast food trips or the soccer carpool.
- Refresh linens with a spritz of Purification diluted with distilled water.
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
- The blogger has been a writer/photographer for over thirty years. Specializing in nature and landscape photography, as well as studying native cultures.His travels have taken him to most of the United States, as well as Australia, Belize, Egypt and the Canary Islands.He has studied the Mayan culture of Central America as well as the aborigines of Australia. Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in various parts of the world.
He has published several books about his adventures.
For more information, please consult his website,www.journeysthrulife.com.
Your comments are welcome