10. The Coast Guard is involved.
9. The service is held at Splash Mountain Water Parks.
8. Pastor wears scuba gear.
7. As the baptism begins the organist plays the theme from “Jaws.”
6. The preacher uses a “Billy the Bass” singing “Take Me to the River”
instead of the traditional “Shall We Gather at the River?”.
5. You keep hearing the pastor saying, “Oops! Honestly, sister; I didn’t
know about that drop-off!”
4. The pastor can’t get the rather large person being baptized back up
out of the water and calls for help.
3. The deacon board shows up with fishing gear.
2. Just as the choir starts to sing, Paul Hogan jumps out of the water
and wrestles the preacher into submission.
AND THE NO. 1 SIGN YOU’RE AT A BAD BAPTISM SERVICE:
1. Two Words: Alka Seltzer
His travels have taken him to most of the United States, as well as Australia, Belize, Egypt and the Canary Islands.
He has studied the Mayan culture of Central America as well as the aborigines of Australia. Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in various parts of the world.
He has published several books about his adventures.
For more information, please consult his website,www.journeysthrulife.com.
Your comments are welcome
There has been much debate over the years about what the founding fathers meant about the separation of church and state. In recent times, there has been much disinformation about how they actually believed, especially George Washington. In this short Ebook the author tries to explain how they actually felt.