Your favorite oNLINE store.
You’re An Extreme Redneck If…
- You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
- You’ve been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
- You think a woman who is “out of your league” bowls on a different night.
- Your wife’s hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.Someone in your family died right after saying, “Hey all y’all, watch this!”Your junior prom offered day care.You think the last words of the “Star-Spangled Banner” are “Gentlemen, start your engines.”
- You’ve ever lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.
- The Halloween Jack-o-Lantern on your porch has more teeth than you.
- You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
- One of your kids was born on a pool table.
- You can’t get married to your sweetheart because there’s a law against it.
- You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
- Jack Daniels makes your list of “Most Admired People.”
- You go to your family reunion looking for a date.
- Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
- You dated one of your parents’ current spouses in high school.
His travels have taken him to most of the United States, as well as Australia, Belize, Egypt and the Canary Islands.
He has studied the Mayan culture of Central America as well as the aborigines of Australia. Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in various parts of the world.
He has published several books about his adventures.
For more information, please consult his website,www.journeysthrulife.com.
Your comments welcome
In today’s world, many resort to abusing drugs and alcohol, why are so many becoming addicted and not only destroying their lives but the lives of others around them as well?